Casinos since ages have housed some games which never change. These games are the roots and spines of the casinos and casino environments. Online casinos are also striving to bring the same experience for their players as well. That is why most of the online casinos are including almost every popular casino game out there. One such popular game that people love is American roulette.
American roulette is the game that is played in most online casinos these days; one of the biggest reasons behind that is the ease of playing. You will not have to do some serious research and study before playing this. Let’s delve deeper into what is American roulette and what are its popular betting types.
What is the American roulette?
American roulette consists of a roulette wheel and a roulette ball. In this, the wheel has 38 divisions, which are numbered. The numbering is from 1 to 36, along with 0 and 00. Now, the numbers from 1-36 are colored in red and black alternatively. And the 0 and 00 are green in color.
The players will have to bet on the number on which they think the roulette ball will stop. Then the dealer will spin the ball and the roulette wheel in opposite directions. After, this you will have to wait to see where the ball stops. The number on which it will stop will win. So whose bettors who wager on that number will win the cash, and the rest will lose.
Playing the game
First, the player will have to exchange their cash for chips with the dealer. After this, the dealer will ask the player to place their bets on the number they want to. There will be a layout of the number on the table, where you will have to place the betting chips. After this, the dealer will spin the wheel. The bettors can change the bets up to when the dealer will say “no more bets.”
Types of bets
As mentioned above, the American roulette bets are categorized into two; inside and outside. The outside bets tend to have an odd value of 50/50. They are easier to win, and the risk is low. Whereas the inside bets are high on risk, and thus the chances of winning them are low. But, these bets also offer higher odds.
- Split bet: between two numbers adjacent to each other, including 00 and 0, with a payout of 17:1.
- Straight-up bet: anyone number with a payout of 35:1.
- Corner bet: four numbers, which are making a square, and has a payout of 8:1.
- Street bet: three numbers of a single row, with a payout of 11:1.
- Line bet: 6 numbers, which are in adjacent rows, with a payout of 5:1.
- Five bets: five numbers, including 1, 2, 3, and 0 and 00, with a payout of 6:1.
- Column bet: an entire column with a payout of 2:1.
- Dozen bet: four adjacent rows, thus including 12 numbers, with a payout of 2:1.
- Odd/even bet: either all odd or even numbers on the board, and has a payout of 1:1.
- Color bet: either number in red or black and has a payout of 1:1.
- Low/high bet: all numbers grouped from 1-18 or 19-36 and has a payout of 1:1.
Are you interested in playing this simple yet strategic game of American roulette? Then W88 is the best choice of casino for everyone. It does not matter whether you are a beginner or an expert level player. You can play for less in this online casino and can win for better odds with a simple strategy and straight planning.